Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the most mild shampoo they make?

Seems everything I try dries out my scalp and hairWhat is the most mild shampoo they make?
I was having the dry hair syndrome too. I use to have very oily hair, so for me this is quit a switch. A lot has to do with your water and the climate. I have moved to a very hot climate and the water here is very hard. My hair dresser suggested I switch to Dove Shampoo. I followed her advice and saw an immediate difference with the very first washing. I am also installing a water softener.What is the most mild shampoo they make?
Neutrogena is good. Maybe you should try using a conditioner too though.
try a baby shampoo, like johnson and johnson.
Baby shampoo is probably the mildest they make.
Try a shampoo that does not have sodium laurel sulfate or sodium laureth sulfate. Health food stores have shampoos that use a more natural ingredient to make them foamy. I like Epona shampoos.
Try the new conditioning baby shampoo by Johnson and Johnson. Its in a peachy-tan bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment