Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can somebody suggest me a mild shampoo which is natural and has no harmful chemicals to relieve my sore scalp?

I have a sore scalp which is flaky as well. My hair have thinned out and also there is considerable hair fall. I am required to wash my hair 4 times in a week. So i want to get a shampoo that is all natural and is a mild and effective cleanser and soothes the scalp. It should not have chemicals like paraben and sodium lauryl sulphate. Please suggest something available in India and also tell me where I can buy it from. I live in Delhi.Can somebody suggest me a mild shampoo which is natural and has no harmful chemicals to relieve my sore scalp?
Johnson's Baby Shampoo. It works for adults too. It's bright yellow in color and in an oval bottle. Most pharmacies carry it in the baby supplies section.Can somebody suggest me a mild shampoo which is natural and has no harmful chemicals to relieve my sore scalp?
Try using baby shampoo. This is a tip for you: When you wash your hair in extremely warm/hot water you remove the natural oils from your hair and scalp and will cause drying and flaking. Be sure and rinse all the shampoo out. If you shampoo with tepid (not warm-not hot) water you will benefit greatly. Tepid water is when you run it over the inside of your wrist and it feels neither hot nor cold. I hope this helps.
The shampoo you need has a generic substance called ketoconazole, as you have a condition probably called tinea capitus like athletes foot but on the head, caused by a fungus which gets into the hair follicles and creates a toxin that causes flaking.





Ketoconazole is sold commercially as an anti-dandruff shampoo, branded Nizoral, by Janssen Pharmaceutica.





Try a Chemist in Delhi - I'm in Australia
baby shampoo very mild
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment