Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can anybody recommend a home made mild puppy shampoo?

i've heard of some people using perla soap on their dogs. it's a mild laundry soap with coconut oil and has a whitening effect. some people even use this to wash their face. i'm thinking of melting it overnight in water and adding 2 tbspn of virgin coconut oil to make sure it doesn't dry out my pup's skin. has anyone tried this? i would appreciate if can somebody suggest another home made mild soap.Can anybody recommend a home made mild puppy shampoo?
It's not home made, but baby shampoo works great. I use it on my little dog because I have to get around the face area with the long hair around her eyes and nose. My big dog, I use dawn dish soap. Lathers up nice, smells good and doesn't dry the skin out at all.Can anybody recommend a home made mild puppy shampoo?
Dogs skin is not the same as ours. I suggest you stick with manufactured puppy shampoos, or else risk seriously irritating your dogs skin.
try IVORY dish soap with only a drop of eucaluptus oil and water mix well and rinse well it not only kills fleas on contact it is hypoalerginic excuse my spelling!

No comments:

Post a Comment