Saturday, December 19, 2009

Suggest a mild shampoo & conditioner for daily hair-wash?

I have short, wavy, thin hair. It gets oily very easily. So, i usually wash it daily with a small quantity of shampoo %26amp; conditioner. Since i am washing it daily, can anyone suggest a very mild (but good) shampoo %26amp; conditioner? Also, i use the ';Neutrogena triple-moisture leave-in conditioner'; after hair-wash. Should I continue doing this daily?


Thanks.Suggest a mild shampoo %26amp; conditioner for daily hair-wash?
I have Oily hair also, so I use a shampoo and conditioner that is going to give me some volume, if you have a sally 's near you they are very reasonable for prices and they sell generic matrix, Paul mitchell, Biologe hair products with the same ingredients.





I would stop using the Neutrogena triple moisture conditioner, I have tried it and I think it weighs my hair down and only makes it more greasySuggest a mild shampoo %26amp; conditioner for daily hair-wash?
Suave.





It's between 87 cents and $1.19 at Walmart and other stores.





You can't beat it. I'm serious. This deal cannot be beaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment