Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have mild dandruff and split ends...what shampoo works well?

I want volume and shine in my hair..i know its asking for alot. but are there any products you reccomend?I have mild dandruff and split ends...what shampoo works well?
Head and shoulders :)I have mild dandruff and split ends...what shampoo works well?
Pantene Pro-V
head and shoulders for the dandruff. a trim for the splits. nothing repairs split ends, you have to cut them off. make sure you get a trim every 3 months to avoid split ends.
Head and Shoulders for sure
First, I would trim my ends and are you sure it's dandruff or dry scalp. Check it out, if it's dandruff you can use head and shoulder, if it's not do an oil treatment.





When that is cleared see about volume and any other thing.
Pantene is always my shampoo and conditioner of choice and they have a shampoo for that condition. Once your ends are split they will have to be trimmed before they continue up the strand and you'll have bigger problems. Sounds like you have dry hair. Try washing it less in the winter because that cold air dries the hair and scalp out.
for ur dandruff head and shoulders

No comments:

Post a Comment