Saturday, December 19, 2009

Best mild shampoo and conditioner?

i have a fairly sensitive scalp are there any good shampoos and conditioners that would suit me, i don't gel my hair so i dont need strong shampoo.Best mild shampoo and conditioner?
Johnson and Johnson classic yellow baby shampoo is really gentle. They actually make one now that is unscented too. If you don't feel normal using baby shampoo then I would just try a variety of products from the store. The ones marked ';unscented'; and ';sensitive skin'; would be good choices. If you can find one with colloidal oatmeal in it that would be great too.





I have a friend with really sensitive skin, and instead of shampoo she uses aveeno's unscented ';skin relief body wash.'; I don't know if she uses a conditioner, but the body wash has moisturizers so it might do double duty.Best mild shampoo and conditioner?
Have you tried baby shampoo? I would think that's a gentle as you can get. :)
Any shampoo that doesn't contain Sodium lauryl Sulfate or Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate in the ingredients should do
I would suggest using a couple different varieties of shampoos and conditioner. I went to a dermatoligist for bad flaking several years ago and she suggested alternating between three or four different types.
Head and shoulders- sensitive scalp


Easy....and Its not too expensive

No comments:

Post a Comment