Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can anyone recommend a mild shampoo?

Hey!


Dove Shampoo's tend to be mild as they have a neutral PH. They also do a pretty good job at washing hair but aren't too harsh and tend to leave the hair in a good condition :)





Also Aussie do quite a range of shampoo's and I've tried a couple of them. They were very mild and I didn't feel like they left build up on my hair and I had to constantly switch shampoo's. They were gentle on my hair, probably less so than Dove, but left my hair in a slightly better condition as it was easier to manage and had more shine.





Personally, I'd recommend both Dove and Aussie as they are quite inexpensive and there's usually some offer :D





Hope this helps and have a wonderful day


xxCan anyone recommend a mild shampoo?
Any health food store would carry this and as the big department/discount store chains vary from region to region the best place to look is your local ';whole foods'; and/or ';earth'; stores. There are several products that come to mind but I think the JASON products are much more milder than most and they have different formulas...That being said and not knowing your economic status there's a good expensive product several of my colleges swear by. There's even an infomercial at night but I cannot remember the ';famous'; faces in it. the product is called Wen and I even think you could google it, as for the price-I'm not sure, but I agree the friends that swear have really great healthy hair. I just prefer to take a more frugal and earth-friendly approach to my beauty regimen.Can anyone recommend a mild shampoo?
I agree with poppet,johnsons baby shampoo,if it's good enough for them it's good enough for us!!.
Suave shampoos. They get the job done, keep your hair clean, and don't have alcohol to dry hair out.
Johnsons Baby Shampoo
Head and shoulders

No comments:

Post a Comment