Saturday, December 19, 2009

I have Breast cancer .What kind of mild shampoo should I use ? My Pantene shampoo irritated my scalp.?

The most gentle shampoo you will find is baby shampoo. I recommend Johnson and Johnson. Also, dont wash your hair very often if your scalp is sensitive. You can wear a shower cap and wash it every 2-3 days, it's not that bad and you get used to it.I have Breast cancer .What kind of mild shampoo should I use ? My Pantene shampoo irritated my scalp.?
You could try Dove shampoo. If you go to their website (dove.com) you can request a free sample. The link is below. Wishing you good health!I have Breast cancer .What kind of mild shampoo should I use ? My Pantene shampoo irritated my scalp.?
You should try consuming Transfer Factor Plus capsules as it assist to modulate your entire immune system. Please visit website at:


www.4life247income.com
Try Burts Bees baby shampoo, it's natural and doesn't contain any harsh chemicals.
My Uncle passed away of cancer on the 26th he used baby shampoo and the gentle dove shampoo for his skin.





Bless you and may you be cured.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
you might try baby shampoo.
I use Eco friendly products now. I use Melalueca products for hair, beauty and household. Visit their website www.melalueca.com. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment