Thursday, December 24, 2009

Allergic reaction to body wash or shampoo? I have developed a mild red itchy rash only on my chest.?

I recently have developed an itchy rash (only on my chest) and i am wondering if it could be an allergic reaction. It is red and itchy. When i itch it it gets very irritated and red and seems to spread across my chest. when i leave it alone it seems to get better. it's annoying but nothing else. Does this sound like an allergic reaction? Upon doing research i discovered it very well may be but it said allergic reactions to body washes or shampoos are very uncommon. I recently started using Pantene Beautiful Lengths and some weird body wash. The shampoo has Sodium Hydroxide in it, which is a hard core base--therefore irritant. Please in form me of your opinion and personal opinions and feed back. MUCH APPRECIATED


-Sweet RachelAllergic reaction to body wash or shampoo? I have developed a mild red itchy rash only on my chest.?
It could be your detergent or fabric softener on your underclothing or shirts. If you have changed detergent or fabric softener recently, something else to consider.Allergic reaction to body wash or shampoo? I have developed a mild red itchy rash only on my chest.?
Yes, you can have an allergic reaction to body washes. Take benadryl and see if it clears up. If not, go to the doctors tomorrow. Rashes on your chest can mean something else. I'm sure it's just the body wash. This has happened to me in the past. Do not use it anymore. Good luck! I hope it goes away!
yes you have an allergic reaction.if you can get aveno get it.its great on your skin.tavenono soap in it at all and it will help im sure of it good luck
it could very well be but there is a 25 percent chance it could be antthing else

No comments:

Post a Comment